Suntrol window film is an affordable, environmentally friendly alternative to replacement windows that delivers sun protection, energy savings and incredible health benefits. And, installation includes a 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee and transferrable Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Schedule your free consultation and estimate!
Let the sunshine in with Suntrol window film and avoid the high cost of replacement windows.
- Protects from up to 99.9% of damaging UV light.
- Reduces glare and heat, and protects your home from sun damage to floors, furnishings and collectibles. (Did you know that sunlight causes up to 90% of fading and heat damage to interior surfaces?)
- Can be installed in as little as one day with no mess.
Real homeowners discuss their experience with LLumar® window film on Designing Spaces.
Suntrol is a SelectPro™ Dealer of Vista® by LLumar® and EnerLogic® Window Films
Download a handy Sun Protection, Window Film Care and Plant Care guide!
A building is only as energy efficient as its windows. Here in Ohio where we experience weather extremes year round, window film pays for itself with remarkable energy cost savings with an investment of about 1/3 the cost of replacement windows.
- Save up to $3,500 over the life of the film.
- Save up to 50% on cooling costs.
- Save up to 30% on heating costs.
- Check out this handy ENERGY SAVINGS CALCULATOR.
Summer: Window Film reflects solar and radiant heat, keeping your house cool.
Winter: Window film provides up to 92% insulating power to existing windows, keeping heat inside.
According to the World Health Organization, sun protection is critical in the prevention of skin cancer. Window film protects from up to 99.9% of damaging UV light, delivering great health benefits.
- Suntrol's LLumar® window film is recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
as an effective UV protectant.
- Nearly 90% of melanomas result from exposure to UV radiation
from the sun.
- One in five Americans will develop skin cancer in the course
of a lifetime.
- Each year there are more new cases of skin cancer than the combined total of breast, prostate, lung and colon cancers.
- Up to 20% of cataract-caused blindness may result from
- Download free information from The Skin Cancer Foundation here.
Suntrol supports the Case Comprehensive Cancer Center (Case CCC). Located at Case Western Reserve University (CWRU), the Case CCC is a partnership organization supporting cancer-related research efforts at CWRU, University Hospitals Case Medical Center and the Cleveland Clinic. The organization serves the cancer research and clinical needs of 3.8 million people in Northeast Ohio. It is designated by the National Cancer Institute as one of only 41 comprehensive cancer centers nationwide, and the only one in Northeast Ohio.
- Over a period of 15 years, window film provides more than 14 years of greenhouse gas reductions. EnerLogic® film becomes carbon neutral
even faster along with reduced CO2 emissions.
- High-performance window film has up to a 267 times lower carbon footprint than low-e replacement windows.
- Choose window film and leave replacement windows out of the landfill.
- Download a FREE Performance Films Lifecycle Assessment from Solutia.